TRIBAL MUSIC - AS YOU ARE
BUY ANY 2 CD OR USB FOR $40 OR 3 FOR $50
Use Discount Code at Checkout: 2FOR40 3FOR50
Tribal drums take centre stage as the third album from As You Are takes you on a journey through Australian, African, Indian, Celtic, Middle Eastern and Pacific Island influences, melding indigenous folk cultures from all over the World. Tribal Music features tribal drums, didgeridoo, glorious vocals and chants, flutes, electric violin and hammered dulcimer. This is TRIBAL MUSIC….
- Sarasvati - Ode to the River Ganges and her life giving spirit accompanied by a soulful African chant.
- Bombora - A pulsating instrumental featuring the hammered dulcimer inspired by the Great Barrier Reef.
- Tribal Music - A funky Australian dance tune showcasing the didgeridoo and tribal drums with the boomerang as a metaphor for a lovers addiction. ‘Keep on coming back…’
- Eire - A Celtic dreaming of Oonagh’s magical transformation to stay in her homeland in peace, featuring the tin whistle.
- Satina - A joyful chant of ecstasy laid on a bed of tribal drums and didge.
- Makai - A stirring folk song created for the love of the mighty Pacific Ocean.
- Suwannee - Featuring the Native American flute, Suwannee is a restful meditation to soothe and relax.
- Devi Ride the Lion - A thumping tribal trance track fusing didge, African drums and electronica. Devi rides the lion in to battle to fight the forces of evil.
- New World - A song of optimism and hope, drawing on ancient wisdom to promote a positive future for us all. With sprinkles of flute, violin, dulcimer and piano.
- Manawataki - The Maori word for ‘rhythm’, a driving drumming track with tongue, thunder and djembe drums.
- Kamana Kama - A celebration song of lovers desire with a Middle Eastern melody and sensual heartbeat.
AS YOU ARE gives respect and praise to the traditional owners of this land, may the Indigenous spirit, wisdom and culture be forever celebrated and held in our hearts.